We want to answer some of our listener questions in this episode!
Our first question is from Laura, who wants to know which entrepreneurs we follow.
Here are some of our top favorites:
• Tim Ferris. We love his books The Four Hour Work Week and The Four Hour Body.
• We also love Tony Robbins. His podcast is so inspiring.
• Marie Forleo – check out her YouTube channel MarieTV.
• Kris Carr who is all about health and wellness and healed herself from cancer.
• Gabrielle Bernstein. The Universe Has Your Back is a phenomenal book, as is Spirit Junkie.
• Pat Flynn and John Lee Dumas are good podcasters to check out.
• Gary Vaynerchuk is the male version of Allison.
• And of course, you must check out Marianne Williamson. Check out her email workshop Sister Giant.
Megan wants to know juicer recommendations?
We have to refer you to Joe Cross’s website for the best juicers, he’s the expert. You can also take a look at BlenderBabes for the best blenders – she tests every one to bring you the best blender reviews.
And finally, do we like guided meditations?
Absolutely!! You really want to check out Sarah’s guided fertility meditation. Highly recommended to help you manifest whatever you want. We love it!
Sarah was diagnosed with premature ovarian failure at 28. She was told she would never have her own children. She went straight to the fertility clinic, and put her name on a list for a donor egg. She was lucky enough to conceive, and now has two beautiful children.
But her health got worse: sinusitis, colds, yeast infections, headaches, vertigo. Later, while studying health coaching, she discovered that she had a food intolerance. As soon as she eliminated allergens from her diet, all her health issues went away. Could these food intolerances have caused her ovarian failure? It’s hard to be 100% sure, but Sarah is now on a mission to let couples know there is a lot they can do with nutritional therapy to improve their fertility.
Check out her 3-day fertility diet challenge. Want to know how fertile you might be? Take her fertility quiz!
How can we balance a healthy lifestyle and living life? Sarah has the answers.
Being hailed as “Sex and the City for Food,” The Food Heals Podcast brings together experts in the field of nutrition, health and healing to teach you the best-kept natural secrets to being a hotter, healthier, happier YOU!
The Food Heals Podcast is hosted by Allison Melody and Suzy Hardy – two self-proclaimed natural chicks who will rock your world and change your beliefs about health! This sexy, savvy duo provides eco-friendly advice on a variety of issues including the healing power of nutrition, living authentically, turning your passion into your career, choosing the best natural health and beauty products, the benefits of a plant-based diet and so much more!