Today I am bringing you a special edition of The Food Heals Podcast, which will be the first of many episodes covering the current COVID-19 pandemic.
My goal is to give you the latest public health information with my holistic take.
In this upcoming COVID-19 series I will be interviewing doctors, journalists, health experts, and more to separate fact from fiction so you can protect yourself and your family during these uncertain times.
In episode 298 I'll give you some holistic tips (that they aren't talking about on the news) to stay healthy and safe, and we will talk about the opportunities that arise during a crisis.
And, as things slow down and we all stay home watching this play out, this is a wonderful time to reflect on your current life.
Ask yourself: Am I truly happy?
What is it I would do every single day if money wasn't an option?
What would life look like if I was in radiant, perfect health?
Amidst what seems like utter chaos, there is massive opportunity right now.
- Opportunity to reflect on your life and make changes.
- Opportunity to spend more time with our kids, spouses and loved ones.
- Opportunity to finally start that online business.
- Opportunity to dust off that guitar and finally learn to play.
- Opportunity to finally cook all those recipes from that vegan cookbook you bought.
- Opportunity to practice meditation and get in touch with ourselves on a deeper level.
- Opportunity to help someone who is struggling right now.
What can you do this week to bring you joy even when times are tough?
What new opportunities could arise for you out of this crisis?
What can you do to help others in need?
Let's all collectively brainstorm how to support each other during this scary time in our history.
Together, we will get through this.
Being hailed as “Sex and the City for Food,” The Food Heals Podcast brings together experts in the field of nutrition, health and healing to teach you the best-kept natural secrets to being a hotter, healthier, happier YOU!
Learn more at FoodHealsNation.com