Today we are celebrating 5 vegans of color who are changing the world one veggie burger at a time.
You’ll hear incredible stories from former Food Heals guests Celebrity Holistic Health Coach Koya Webb, Owner of Charlie’s Brownies, Charlie Fyffe, Borough President of Brooklyn, Eric Adams, Vegan Street Fair Founder Jessica Shay, and NBA Star & Vegan Activist John Salley.
In this episode, find out:
- The tragedy that changed Koya’s life and introduced her to yoga
- How Charlie’s journey into entrepreneurship led him to the path of veganism
- How Eric got his vision back and reversed “permanent” nerve damage
- The shocking discovery that changed Jessica’s worldview
- What made John’s doctor say, “This is what you need to do if you want to live.”
Natural Cycles is the natural and effective birth control alternative you’ve been searching for. Go to www.NaturalCycles.com/foodheals and use promo code FOODHEALS to get 20% off an annual subscription, plus a free thermometer.
Being hailed as “Sex and the City for Food,” The Food Heals Podcast brings together experts in the field of nutrition, health and healing to teach you the best-kept natural secrets to being a hotter, healthier, happier YOU!
Learn more at FoodHealsNation.com